Girls, Young Women and Vulnerability
1.Increased awareness of the experiences of young women affected by child sexual exploitation (CSE)
2. Identify vulnerabilities, behaviour and risk indicators for young women experiencing or at risk of CSE
3. Recognise opportunities for early intervention and ways of working
4. Sharing of practical skills and intervention tools in order to apply appropriate safeguards
To make a booking please
- Give your Finance Dept the Vendor details below and ask them for a Purchase Order Number.
- Complete the booking form and email to Sarah Brimelow. You cannot make a booking without a purchase order number.
Your office will be invoiced on receipt of this form. Please note refunds are not possible in the event of non attendance.