Effective Transitions for children & young people in youth justice ( DELIVERED ON TEAMS. 1 DEC. HALF DAY AFTERNOON)
The course will cover
· Understanding core developmental tasks of transition from adolescence and young adulthood
· Raising awareness/knowledge about the impact of transitions on children in the youth justice system
· Understanding what ‘effective exit planning’ looks like for young people, families and services
· Exploring how to support children through transitions including formulating effective plans
· Working collaboratively with partner agencies, challenges and how to overcome them
To make a booking please
- Give your Finance Dept the Vendor details below and ask them for a Purchase Order Number.
- Complete the booking form and email to Sarah Brimelow. You cannot make a booking without a purchase order number.
Your office will be invoiced on receipt of this form. Please note refunds are not possible in the event of non attendance.