Children and young people using violence and abuse in close relationships (DELIVERED ON TEAMS. HALF DAY. MORNING)
To enable participants to:
- Develop an understanding of the causal factors of Child and Adolescent to Parent Violence and Abuse (CAPVA)
- Provide tools to support parents and carers to assess risk and identify potential trigger points for abuse to enable a safer parental re To explore the subject of relationship abuse with between young people
- Support children and young people to respond to conflict situations without using violence or abuse.
To make a booking please
- Give your Finance Dept the Vendor details below and ask them for a Purchase Order Number.
- Complete the booking form and email to Sarah Brimelow. You cannot make a booking without a purchase order number.
Your office will be invoiced on receipt of this form. Please note refunds are not possible in the event of non attendance.