Challenging Behaviour: working with young people in distress (ON TEAMS)
The course will cover
- Trauma from a youth justice context
- Challenging behaviour from an attachment perspective
- Signs of behaviour escalation
- Behaviour Contracts and difficult conversations
- Practice example & roleplay
- Keeping safe at work: dynamic risk assessment•
- Building Personal Resilience: the Window of Tolerance
To make a booking please
- Give your Finance Dept the Vendor details below and ask them for a Purchase Order Number.
- Complete the booking form and email to Sarah Brimelow. You cannot make a booking without a purchase order number.
Your office will be invoiced on receipt of this form. Please note refunds are not possible in the event of non attendance.